Take our personal coaching for your psychometric testing - aptitude and personality tests
Make a smart investment in your career – get a professional psychologist to coach you to ace the psychometric test
Why personal coaching?
IPC’s personal psychometric test coaching is targeted to help you if you wish to:
- get personal psychometric testing guidance and advice from a professional
- get our experienced organisational psychologist to analyse your job requirements and identify relevant personality traits and abilities which employers are likely to be interested in
- work closely with the organisational psychologist to learn about your suitability and areas of concern relevant to the role you applied for
- receive personal guidance and recommendations on how to improve your psychometric test results, emphasise your relevant strengths, and improve your weaknesses
- discuss with the organisational psychologist issues and concerns you may have regarding your psychometric testing.
How to achieve effective outcomes from your coaching session:
- Your personal coaching is based on your psychometric tests results. Therefore, you should first complete the online psychometric tests (during your registration, you will be able to select the tests suitable for your occupation and organisational level).
- To offer you the best outcome, we would require you to tell us the position title and the organisation you are applying to. All other information such as the job advertisement (you can either scan the advertisement or copy it to a word document), position description (can sometimes be obtained from the job ad, company site or the recruiter) would be useful.
All your information is confidential and will not be passed on to any third party such as recruiters or employers.