Professional preparation for your personality test
How we improve your personality test score
- Practice personality tests online
- Personality test courses online
- Personal coaching for your personality test
- Personality test workshops
Why it is important to prepare for your personality test
- Many job applicants get an unsuitable personality profile simply because they didn’t understand what the personality questions ask and answered them in the wrong way.
- If you are familiar with the common types of personality test questions, you are more likely to answer them in the proper way.
- Many personality test takers have attained an undesirable personality profile simply because of stress and pressure when completing their test.
- It’s also important to point out that you only have one chance to provide your employer with a solid and suitable personality profile. Employers and companies administering psychometric tests offer no second chance.
- Your personality profile will be kept for around two years with the company administering your test, and your profile will be then used for future jobs you are applying for.
These reasons make it extremely important for you to get the best personality profile in your real test! There are no second chances!
How we prepare you for your personality test
Take our practice personality test online
- Receive unlimited access to practise a 185-question online personality test that is based on real tests used by employers.
- Get a comprehensive report on how you stand and what employers are likely to understand from your score on 30 work-related personality characteristics.
- Learn what your strengths and weaknesses are relevant to the job you are applying for.
- Get a simple and clear comparison of your personality profile against that required by employers in the job you are applying for.
- Get recommendations and tips on how to better demonstrate your personality when taking the personality test.
See below for some examples of personality test questions and answer explanations. Click on the image to enlarge.
Take our personality test courses online
- Major improvement can be achieved within as little as 2–3 hours.
- Learn how your personality test measures your work-related personality.
- Get examples of personality test questions with complete interpretations of the answers.
- Discover what ‘lie-detecting’ scales in personality tests are and how not to mistakenly trigger them.
- Identify your personality strengths and weaknesses against the requirements of the job you are applying for.
- Effective strategies on how to ensure you don’t mistakenly demonstrate an ‘unfit’ personality.
- Do’s and don’t’s of the personality test.
Below are some examples of our personality test course. You can click on the image to enlarge.
Take our one-on-one personal coaching for your personality test
- Work closely with one of our professional psychologists over the telephone.
- Can be delivered outside of normal business hours and on weekends.
- We will ensure that you enhance your advantages and improve your weaknesses relevant to your personality test score.
- You also receive free access to our personality tests.
Take our personality test workshop
Participate in a one- or half-day psychometric test workshop run by experienced organisational psychologists and psychometric test writers.
In the workshop, you will receive personalised and comprehensive psychometric test preparation.