Numerical test preparation
Our numerical reasoning test preparation products:
Why should you prepare for the numerical reasoning test?
The numerical reasoning test is the part of the psychometric testing in which you can gain the biggest improvement within a short time. Our experience and research literature show that numerical reasoning skills can be quickly and significantly improved with the right training. In addition, the principles behind numerical reasoning questions do not change from year to year. What this means to you is that it has become possible for quality practice tests and courses to be produced. If you learn the correct strategies and techniques and practise numerical reasoning questions, you will be able to improve your numerical reasoning skills and test score.
Another important reason why you should prepare for the numerical reasoning test is that your results are always compared against those of others. This means that even if you have a good background in maths and you are good in solving numerical reasoning questions, it is most likely that others applying for the same role also have good numerical reasoning skills. Therefore, practising many numerical reasoning test questions suitable to the role you applied for, and mastering test-taking strategies, will give you the edge you need.
Why our numerical reasoning test preparation is unique
IPC’s numerical reasoning test preparation solutions were developed by organisational psychologists with years of industry experience. Our numerical reasoning practice tests and course are based on popular numerical reasoning tests used by blue-chip employers.
We are the only ones to offer a wide range of numerical reasoning test preparation solutions to suit your needs. You can take our short online numerical reasoning course, practise numerical test questions online, receive advice from one of our psychologists on how to improve your numerical reasoning skills, and participate in a psychometric test workshop. All solutions are designed to be short and concise but still deliver all you need to succeed in your real numerical reasoning test.
Our unique online test course uses simple and straightforward language, and allows you to spend longer on issues you find to be more difficult. It offers you the option to keep repeating lessons until you master them. You can take the numerical course and test from the convenience of your home or from anywhere with a broadband Internet connection.
- receive unlimited access to a large number of numerical reasoning tests designed to match the level of difficulty and numerical reasoning skills required in the job you applied for
- all test questions are based on real tests used by blue-chip companies
- get personalised and detailed reports with your test results and feedback on your relevant strengths and weaknesses
- get answers to all test questions with detailed explanations for the correct responses
- reports include a detailed explanation of what employers will learn from your specific test result about your work suitability.
The IPC’s online numerical reasoning course is a short and practical course that can be completed in as little as 2 to 3 hours. This course takes you step by step through all the necessary knowledge and skills you need to complete the numerical reasoning test with flying colours.
This course includes:
- easy-to-read explanations about the types of numerical reasoning questions and how to answer them
- example test questions and detailed answer explanations. Practising these sample questions will prepare you for the types of questions you' ll get when taking the real test
- effective strategies on how to quickly identify important data in numerical reasoning test questions
- practical test-taking strategies and techniques on how to crack the numerical reasoning test.
Click for course preview
Work closely with our psychologist to learn about your work suitability and identify areas of concern relevant to the job you applied for.
Read more about personal coaching
Psychometric test workshops
Participate in a one- or half-day psychometric test workshop run by experienced organisational psychologists. In the workshop, you will receive personalised and comprehensive psychometric test preparation.
Read more about psychometric test workshops